Wednesday, July 8

On The Road Again

SOUTHERN BOUND

After 12 days of relaxation, the open road is once again calling my name. This time I am headed South to see my sister and her family in Charlotte and then head back to my childhood home in Atlanta to see my brother. Along the way I will be sure to stop at the Mellow Mushroom for a slice of Kosmic Karma, drop by the Sweetwater Brewery for a pint of 420, ride the epic trails of Bear Mountain and hike the once remote banks of Jack's River in North Georgia.

If anyone is still living in the ATL area and would like to get together, let me know. I would love to catch-up; drop me a line.

EMAIL: nationalparkman@gmail.com


Until Tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Missed you by one week! Jeff and I were in Athens, Atlanta, Young Harris, Pisgah and Savannah. We were peering into every silver Honda Pilot we passed..."is it him?"

    ReplyDelete